Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, December 22, 2008

More Random stuff!


Hello all,
Still buried under snow here! I can not believe how much we have. We have not done to much as you can imagine! Did drag Larry down to town Saturday to get a few more things for the poor deprived child!!! I felt like she did not have enough toys to open!!! I bought mostly clothing for Allyson for Christmas, due to my terrible "Clothes Horse" problem. And since I can not buy what I really want to wear for myself I live this issue through my daughter!!! Here she is dressing herself completely, including sequined legging and shoes!! She is even starting to want to pose for the camera!!! Will not look at the camera, but says "Cheese" super cute!!


Here she and daddy are posing after giving each other "Tattoos" with her markers!I did the little tree in the Kitchen in Allyson's Hello Kitty Ornaments! It looks so adorable!!

That's all for now! Have a super good night, only 3 more days until the Holly Jolly Day!!! Hope everyone is ready! I have a few things to get done, but not sure if it will happen since I can't drive my car!!! But I am SOO not going to sweat it!!

Loves!

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

Oh Kimmie~ she looks FABULOUS! I LOVE her outfit!!! :) and that Hello Kitty Tree is DARLING!!! Hello Kitty I want it! LOL!! Now is that a new ornament for YOU, or is that the bunko ornament you got back yourself! LOL!! :) it is super cute!!!
Love the TATS!!! :) Ally may have found her calling! LOL! Tell her auntie needs one!! :)
Hope to see you in a couple days.!!
Love to all!
Happy Holidays!

trimultisports said...

Larry looks so pirate-like with his tattoos! Love the intense focus Bug has while she is decorating his arm :)
Looks like she may have a career in fashion modeling.
Adorable tree - good job crafty lady!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
LOVE,
Cathy/TuTu