Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello from Winter Wonderland!

Had to share a few random photo's this is an ornament that I made for my Bunco Group's Ornament Exchange. I love it so much! I am definately making one for myself! Larry was even impressed! It looks so much better in person, it is loaded with sparkle! that you can't really see in this photo.





This is a photo of the Dept. 56 Villiage set that my brother Justin got for me! It is SUPER cute! I of course had to rearrange all my houses to get this baby set up!! How fun is that! THANKS Justin, I just love it!
Snow on our roof!!!













I am in SNOW HEAVEN here! We have well over a foot of snow and it is still snowing at this hour. Allyson just had to go for a walk last night, she said "Walk Snowman" she thinks snow is called snowman!!! How funny is that. So we got all bundled up and played on the deck and then took a walk to the front door and then she was done! I got a great photo of the Christmas Tree and snow from outside the house.





5 comments:

BethieJ said...

OH KIMMIE! I LOVE that ornament!! SOOO CUTE!! and looky that snow.. We have alot too... Amanda is out in it now!! LOVE the new village piece!!!!
Walk the snowman! I LOVE it!!
Kiss that BUG for us! I HOPE we get to celebrate on Saturday... YIKES!
Kiddos are home from school again! :) so we are gonna BAKE the day away.. if I can get Amanda in the house! LOL!!
Happy Holidays!
Love to all!!!

Sally Bartlett said...

Hi Kim!

I've been enjoying catching up with you and your family through your blog. Wow! You are one creative gal! I never knew!!! The things you make are amazing! I wish I had 1/4 of that creativity. Love the photos of Allyson! Love the snow pictures! Love the holiday decorating! :)

Take care, stay warm, and all of that!

Sally

Granpops said...

Things look great up there, the house looks like it should be on a christmas card, love yah Dad/Penny

trimultisports said...

Kimmie,

The ornament IS beautiful! Good job.
Love the pictures of the snow, looks like a winter wonderland for sure.
Will send some pictures of our snow scene soon. Hope you are all staying warm and cozy.
Kisses for the Bug :)
LOVE,
Cathy/TuTu

Mara Campbell said...

Wonderful pics, Kim. Look at all that snow on your roof!!! Looks like you are all ready for the holiday.

Peace and love to you and your family, Kimmie!!!