Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Silly Faces!


Just had to share this layout of Allyson and I doing some silly faces for the camera. I was surprised how cute the photos turned out considering I was holding the camera myself. I had to take photos of the pages because they wouldn't scan well.

I added a little hidden journaling to the page. I used a brad to hold the journal note in place and then you just slide it out to read.

The journaling reads:

To my sweet Allyson......

Always remember that who you are is who you should always be. Don't let others decide what that is for you. Be Silly, Be Sweet, Be Loving, Be Independant (maybe a little less stubborn) because that is who you are. Mommy's observations of you at age 3 1/2.


OK, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Zoa said...

cute page- I love the idea! I am so glad Beth told us about you- now we just need to get you over to the message board! ;) Have a GREAT weekend!

BethieJ said...

Kimmie! LOVE that page girl!! What FUN photos, and such sweet journaling!!!
THANKS for a FUN FUN DAY TODAY!!!
Have a GREAT night!- Oh and Zoa is right ... come to the boards! :) hee hee!!
love to all!!