Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Page


This photo was taken today when Allyson and I were at the Lake for a walk. I took my camera along, hoping to find good fall color and to catch photo's of Allyson feeding the ducks (there will be more on that later!) This photo was my attempt to get Allyson to throw leaves up in the air and look cute for the camera. Well I loved how I caught the leaves in mid air and have just a peek of her face! The paper and elements are from Sabby Miss Jenn of course!! One of her new kits called "Hoot Hoot". If you get a chance look at what some of the ladies have done with this kit, so amazing, that is why this one will just stay on my blog and not get added to the gallery!

OK, off the bed now!


Loves

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

KIMMIE KIMMIE KIMMIE! Girl that is a STUNNING LO! I LOVE it.. you should share it.. it is FANTASTIC, and that photo is PRICELESS! TO CUTE!!! I LOVE the house LO too!!
Now you KNOW I am gonna check out that kit, and I LOVE your new blog header.. you know I Just shopped there right... sigh I gotta get it! LOL!!!
have a GREAT night!
Love to all!