Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leaf Fun!











Today I had one mission to accomplish (besides put my time in at work) and that was to get the last photo session of the Fall Color at the Lake. It has been so beautiful here lately but the rain is a coming! Yesterday on my lunch I headed to the lake for a workout and was so mad at myself for not having my camera on me, so I made up for it today. I knew exactly where I was going to go, there was this group of trees with a ton of leaves on the ground that would be great for throwing. So as soon as I picked up Allyson we headed for the lake. Well, imagine my DELIGHT when I happened upon a HUGE!!! pile of leaves that had been recently compiled!
Let's just say, I do believe I got the best photos EVER of Allyson. Everyone was going by making comments on how cute she was! She had such a GREAT time. She was diving in and acting like she was swimming. Well, of course, I had to join in on the fun. At one point an older gentlemen came by and asked "who is having more fun here it is hard to tell"! OK, well I have wrote a book!
I have much more to post but will do it another day!
Have fun trick or treating tomorrow.

No comments: