Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloweeeen Time!!



This year when looking thru all my Halloween Mags. I fell in love with the idea of doing a mantle in all black and white. I LOVE how this turned out! I am sure this will be a repeat next year! So love this time of the year! Still working on getting all my decorations up! Will post more when done! Have a good week! OH, Toe! Thanks for still looking at my blog!!

Also, I deleted my Facebook profile, I had someone get into my account and change my password, that got me a little freaked out. I have to say I am going thru Facebook with drawls!! I was definitely an addict!!

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

WHAT I am down a FRIEND at facebook! (You gonna join back up??)
Ok back to the business at hand.. I LOVE this LO.. your mantle looks FABULOUS!!! :)