Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yes, I am still alive!

Hello my friends and fam!!


I can't believe that it has been so long since my last post! I have been trying to get re-focused on working out again, have a goal to walk in the Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon! Only going to do the 1/2 marathon. I have NEVER!! walked or jogged that far before, so this is going to be a real challenge for me!



Here are a few photo's from Christmas Morning. Isn't she just the cutest!




Here are some photo's from Allyson's visit to her Hygentist. We have been going to see Erin for about a year and a half now just trying to get her use to the experience and keep those teeth closely monitored. They are SO good to here there! Dr. Zigler's office. She saw Dr. Zigler for the first time this visit. She wasn't to sure about that, but they got thru it!



Next! I have been playing with my new Cricut Expressions. I have been anxious to do the Wall Art and now I am offically ADDICTED!! I am planning something for the kitchen and Master Bath. This is in the family room.


OK, I think that will be all for now. I have to get dinner ready and head off to BUNCO tonight! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Loves!

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

Kimmie I LOVE the layouts! SOOOOO CUTE!! I had to do a double take at the hygienist I thought it was your sister! LOL!! and HELLOOO I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wall art! What did you use for that?? (besides the cricut..is it vinal? how did you get it to stick...) I may need one of those little machines.. hmmmmm..
Have a GREAT weekend! Bunco for me tonite! YEAH!!
love to all!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Oh Kimmie, your layouts are precious!!! Such great photos of Christmas. AND I love what you did with the Expressions. I need to try cutting that vinyl. Where did you get it????

So glad you are back blogging!!!