Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a day in History

Well weather you voted for him or not, you have to admit that today is an amazing day in our countries history. Who would of thought that this day would of ever come. I for one am proud to be an American and hope and pray and TAKE ACTION for change. This economy is hitting all of us, or we know someone who has been affected by it.... you know me. Please pray for us and our business, need things to change! OK, enough of the serious stuff.



Here is the latest layout I have completed, this will be my last for a little bit. I am busy painting my desk and wall cubbie that Larry built me for my B-Day and have my room torn apart and want to have it all put back together and perfectly organized before I scrap again.



I LOVE the paper. I found a new place to spend all my allowance at! It is in Vancouver and they have it all! This photo is from the beggining of the snow that hit in December. This was taken during our Snow Party! Doesn't Allyson look so tiny?!
OK, I am off to give the Bug a bath and spend some quality time with the hubby!
Chow for now!

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

Kimmie I LOVE that!! sooo PRETTY!! I cant wait to see your unit Larry built!!! :) Maybe SOMEDAY if I ever have some free time we can hit that store in Vancouver! :)
I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.. I agree we need a GOOD CHANGE!! I think it is coming.. if by the sheer power of thoughts that so many people have for this new leader it has to happen right! I PRAY it does....
Love to all!!!

trimultisports said...

Kimmie,
Great pics and comments. Sounds like you are starting 2009 off with a
creative and focused flair. WAY TO GO!! Am looking forward to doing the Rock & Roll Marathon with you and Bethie.

LOVE,
Cathy