Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Complete Sillyness!

So we are a bit of the Simpson's fan in this household (I am sure that I shouldn't really admit that?!) But last year when the Simpson's Movie came out, they had this website that you could go to and "SIMPSONIZE" yourself. So OF COURSE I had to do it! And here is something else that I shouldn't admit, but The Simpson's Movie was Allyson's first movie at a movie theater. She LOVED it! She watched about 45 mintues of it and then fell asleep on Daddy's lap.
I really want to scrap these but need to find the perfect paper and such.




Larry (Looks alot like Jimmy don't you think)


What is sad about this is that it looks alot like me?!

AHH! How Cute is she!!


2 comments:

BethieJ said...

HEE HEE!! Ahhh arnt you all to CUTE!!! :)
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!
love to all!!

trimultisports said...

These are cute!! Yes, Larry does look like Jimmy :) That's because they both take after their beautiful mother :)

Love to all!
Cathy/Tutu