Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hello All,

I hope all my mothers had a special day! We had a mello day which was really what I wanted. Larry and Allyson did a great job pampering me! I got a new camera!!!! A Canon Cybershot! I can not wait to learn all about it! We started the day with Brunch at Red Lion (that is where the photo was taken). Allyson was not to interested in this activity! She had ants in her pants! We still managed to get through it without to much damage! After Brunch we headed home and really did a lot of nothing! We are having a garage sale in June, so I have been getting ready for that.
Larry went shopping for groceries, cooked dinner AND cleaned the kitchen! What more could a girl want! A great day with my amazing husband and precious Buggy!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

No comments: