Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekend Trip to Portland

In February we had an opportunity to stay in downtown portland for a work related function. We stayed at then Benson Hotel and it was fabulous! The FABULOUS Chelsie and Derrick came two nights to watch Allyson for us in the hotel room while Larry and I attended the evening functions together, which the food at the Benson Hotel was to die for!!!! Every meal we eat was amazing!! During the day Larry attended meetings and Allyson and I got to play tourists! What a funny experience to be a tourist in Portland, I acutally lived in Portland just out of high school, so the city is not new to me, but I saw it thru different eyes that weekend.

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

It looks like a WONDERFUL get away!! (I havent been to Portland in ages!) LOVED all the photos... looks like Buggy enjoyed herself..
have a GREAT day!