Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Scrappy Stuff


Card for Brother-In-Law. Which I love how this turned out!

Larry's Card from Me
Larry's Card from Allyson - made the Beaver with Cricut's Winter Frolick but added the teeth.
One of my favorite layouts of all time. I LOVE this photo of Allyson, she looks so beautiful.
Card for Auncie Nancie!
Card for the neighbor that gives us eggs from their chickens!

So the scrappin mojo was a flowing a little while back and this is the outcome. I am now sort of slumping, but I have TONS of supplies that I intend on using before that are no longer fashionable, so must find the mojo once again! OK, more posts below, post catch up today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Loves!

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

Kimmie I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING! You have been BUSY!!! I ADORE all the cards.. and the LOs are FABULOUS!!! :)
Have a GREAT day!
Love to all!

TCSD said...

GORGEOUS cards all!! You are so creative!

LOVE to ALL,
Cathy/TUTU