Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Slacker!



I know I have been slacking on my posts!!! We have been outside enjoying the weather so much, that I haven't had much time to be on the computer. So We started off July by heading down to Long Beach/Ocean Park for the 4th weekend. We had such a great time at Tree and Greg's cabin. I may or may not of had a little to much fun Saturday Night! Let's just say Sunday morning was NOT FUN!!!!!


Last weekend we spend out at the cabin. We took the boat out on Saturday. Alex went with us to get some boarding in. It was such a nice relaxing time. I even got on the board for about a minute or two, it was just too choppy for this fat and out of shape girl! I did pull Larry which I usually do not like to do, makes me nervous to drive the boat, but I did a fine job and he got some boarding in! The weather was super hot, so we were thankful to be out on the water!

Well that is about it for now. The photos are of Alex Fulton behind the boat!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

COOL!! Wii FIT!! I have been thinking of getting it too!! You will have to let me know all about it!!! (Like I NEED another workout thing! HA HA!!) We LOVE our Wii you done boxing yet... love it!! Good workout too! :)
Looks like FUN on the boat!!!!
Love to all!!!