Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 4, 2010

So Much to Share!

Well once again a little behind the eight ball on my blogging! Seems like this was the fastest January has EVER gone by! Now we are already 4 days into February!
So I will share a few crafty things that I have done lately.
This is a Thank You card that I made for a friend that had us over for a Sunday of Football watching. I had to hand cut the football, so it is not as perfect as I would of liked it to be, but still turned out cute (I thought anyway!)

These are some Bird Houses that I did as Thank You cards for a few friends. I didn't get very good photos of them for some reason? I used a freebee template from Papertrey Inc, by Nichole Heady.












OK, well I guess that is all for now, cut short Allyson woke up from her nap! Share more later!

2 comments:

BethieJ said...

Kimmie how CUTE!! Love the card and the little bird houses!! We got our thank you card.. THANKS! it is BEAUTIFUL!! (Yours is sitting here.. BAD ME!! :()
Hope all is well!!!!
love to all!

TCSD said...

OH MY!! Your creations just keep getting CUTER!!!
LOVE my Thank You card! am going to use it as a tree ornament next year :)

LOVE to ALL!
Cathy