Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Last years Pumpkin Patch Visit

So I have been scapping like crazy! Not only have I been busy doing Fall layouts, I have been creating something for my sister. Which I will share once I give it to her!
We had so much fun with the Johnson Family last year when we went to the Pumpkin Patch together. We met at a patch in Olympia. This is the layout that I came up with for it. Not crazy with how it turned out, changed it a dozen times, and decided to let it be!
Also posting some cute Hybrid Cards that I created by scraplifting out of the October's Paper Crafts mag. and finally a Hybid layout of my photo session with Allyson from last fall.
Hard to believe it is the first day of fall, I filled Allyson's p00l up with water so she could play in it today!

2 comments:

TCSD said...

Kimmie,

Clever use of trims! I have TONS of trim pieces, scraps, samples - if you ever want some for scrapbooking let me know!

Cathy

BethieJ said...

Kimmie these are all FANTASTIC!!! LOVE the LOs and the cards... That was a FUN day.. cant believe it has been almost a year!!!
Hope all is well!!
Love to the family!!!