Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My First Post


So here it is my attempt to join the blogging world. I hope that family and friends will stop by often and see what the family is up to. I hope to share my latest addiction here, digital scrapping!! and anything else that strikes me!
I have posted a family photo from our trip to Tuscon AZ this month. It was our last night in Tuscon and the company that gave us the trip, hosted a Cowboy Dinner! Complete with Cowboy Hats, Scarves and Badges. Great food and really a fun group of people!
Thanks for stopping in!


2 comments:

BethieJ said...

Yeah Kimmie is a BLOGGER!! :) I have you book marked! and will be checking back!!! :) What a FABULOUS family photo!!! Looks like FUN!!!!
Hope all is well!!!! Hugs to the family!!!!
Love, Bethie

trimultisports said...

Hi Kimmie -
I too have "book marked" your blog. What a fun way to keep up on the Bug and her Mom and Dad :)

Love the cowboy pic!

Love, Mom, Tutu, Cathy