Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello Friends!


Well here we are at Monday once again! We had a fairly mello weekend. On Thursday I took Allyson to the movie IGOR, while Larry had Football Thursday at the house. I thought that the movie was a little to dark for Allyson, or for any younger child. She and I were the only people in the theater!!! That gave the the creeps for some reason. I kept looking over my shoulder the entire movie. Oh to live in my paraniod world?!!!!

OK, so on Saturday I talked Larry into checking out the Ikea in Portland, to get ideas for the scrapbook room shelves he is going to make me for my birthday!!!! SOOO many things I wanted there!!!

Sunday just chilling at home and getting chores done. I have ALL our laundry done (including Larry's, I usually make him do his own!)

So posting a layout that I just did, digitally. The page is very simple but the photo is so BEAUTIFUL! I got SOO many good photos from our last visit to the lake! I want to scrap them all!

I am off to bed now have a good week!

No comments: